by: Esther Martins
Reviewed: Leo Urnauer
Paris. Well known as “the city of light” or “La ville lumière”. Paris offers you the most incredible experience, full of culture and beauty. I’ll recommend 3 unmissable places in Paris. To get to know better the city, the metro line is the easiest one. 1) First, be impressed by the Louvre, the world's largest museum is also its most visited, I would recommend to spend all day knowing more about every masterpiece in there. 2) Later, you can walk by to the Champs Elysee and, at the end, head up all the way to the top of the Arc de Triomphe, the city's second most iconic monument after the Eiffel Tower, great to take pictures and appreciate the view. 3) Third, but not least, scale the Eiffel Tower, the most famous edifice in the world, was originally erected as a temporary exhibit for a World Fair. I can easily say it's the most amazing tower I’ve ever seen. You can visit during the day, but at night, for ten minutes on the hour, 20,000 flashbulbs attached to the tower provide a beautiful effect. You can spend 1 week in Paris and it's not enough to visit every place.

No comments:
Post a Comment